Dawn Farm is happy to accept your new and gently used tax-deductible donations for Dawn Farm clients participating in our continuum of services.
Please contact Megan at (734) 485-8725 to coordinate a drop-off or schedule a pick-up of your items. Due to space limitations and client confidentiality, we are unable to accept unscheduled donation drop-offs.
Dawn Farm is currently accepting the following:
- New twin mattresses and box springs
- Twin sheet sets and comforters
- New standard size pillows
- Towels and wash cloths
- Vacuum cleaners
- Furniture: dressers, night stands, end tables, coffee tables and lamps
*Good condition: no rips, tears, broken parts or odors.
- Household Items: glasses & coffee cups, pots & pans, coffee makers, toasters,
silverware and microwaves
- New men and women’s long underwear, socks and underwear
- Toiletries: deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, toothbrushes and toothpaste,
bar soap and toilet paper
- Art supplies: clay, plaster, crayons, colored pencils, construction paper, scissors,
glue & glue sticks, easels, canvas, brushes and paints: acrylic, oil and watercolor